- PDL::CCS v1.22.1: Sparse PDL utilities, including Harwell-Boeing compressed column (and row-) encoding & decoding. Required PDL::VectorValued (see below).
- PDL::VectorValued v1.0.3: Various utilities for vector-valued PDLs.
- PDL::Ngrams v0.04_002: Various utilities for counting N-grams over PDLs.
- PDL::EditDistance v0.05001: Wagner-Fischer edit distance and alignment for PDLs.
- PDL::HMM v0.06003: PDL-based Hidden Markov Model implementation, including Forward-, Backward-, Viterbi-, and Baum-Welch algorithms.
- PDL::SVDLIBC v0.13: PDL interface to Doug Rohde's SVDLIBC, which is available here.
- PDL::IO::SndFile v0.01 Support for reading and writing sample data in audio file formats supported by libsndfile directly to and from PDLs. Uses the Audio::SndFile module from CPAN.
- Getopt::Gen v0.10: yet another command-line parser generator, with support for auto-generated documentation via pod2xxx.
- DDC-perl v0.06: Pure-Perl object-oriented client & filter classes for querying a DDC ("DWDS/Dialing Concordance") corpus server. DDC itself is available here. The newest version of the DDC perl client wrappers themselves should always be available from sourceforge.
- OSC v0.03: Perl OSC implementation; there are better ones out there...
- Pd::Socket v0.02: FUDI socket implementation, suitable for use with Pd netsend/netreceive.
- Linux::Iwtools v0.01 Perl wrappers for Jean Tourrilhes' Linux Wireless Utilities 'iwconfig' and the 'scanning' command for 'iwlist'. Avoids accumulating too much extraneous process overhead.
- Wlanctl v0.03 Yet another wireless configuration manager with arbitrary user-defined per-network hooks. This one has both command-line and perl/Gtk interfaces, and can be run as a normal user (re-configuration etc. can use sudo). Here are some screenshots:
- Pd::Patch v0.01: Object-oriented Perl modules for parsing and generating PureData abstractions. Work in progress.
- Gfsm: Perl bindings for the gfsm finite-state machine C library can be found here.
- Math::PartialOrder v0.01: Abstract Perl implementation of bounded complete partial orders
- Data::FStructure v0.01: Abstract feature structures for Perl.
- WhoDat v0.01: Trainable stochastic nonsense generator using Hidden Markov Models.