About GFSMThe gfsm package consists of libgfsm, an abstract C library of tools for manipulation of finite state machines, and the gfsm utilities, a set of command-line tools built on libgfsm. gfsm currently supports AT&T style weighted transducer text input and label definition files, as well as a number of common algebraic operations on finite state machines.
LicenseGFSM is distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL-v3), which itself incorporates the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License.
- Perl (Documentation)
- Current perl bindings should be available as module Gfsm on CPAN
- Gfsm-0.0407.tar.gz (for gfsm >= v0.0.15)
- Gfsm-0.0406.tar.gz (for gfsm >= v0.0.15)
- Gfsm-0.0405.tar.gz (for gfsm >= v0.0.15)
- Gfsm-0.0404.tar.gz (for gfsm >= v0.0.15; formerly known as "gfsm-perl")
- gfsm-perl-0.0403.tar.gz (for gfsm >= v0.0.14)
- gfsm-perl-0.0402.tar.gz (for gfsm >= v0.0.12)
- gfsm-perl-0.0401.tar.gz (for gfsm >= v0.0.12)
- gfsm-perl-0.0214.tar.gz (for gfsm >= v0.0.9)
- gfsm-perl-0.0208.tar.gz (for gfsm v0.0.8)
- gfsm-perl-0.01.tar.gz (for gfsm v0.0.7)
libgfsmxllibgfsmxl is a gfsm extension library for online (aka "lazy", aka "delayed", aka "dynamic" etc.) lookup operations in cascaded gfsm transducers.
Requires gfsm >= v0.0.10.
- Current versions:
- gfsmxl: C Library and utilities
- Gfsm::XL (formerly known as gfsmxl-perl): Perl bindings
- The Gtk Project, distributors of the Glib library, required by gfsm.
- FOMA: C library and XFST-like compiler for unweighted transducers.
- AT&T FSM Utilities: A robust and well-documented suite of command-line utilities by Cyril Allauzen, Mehryar Mohri, Fernando Pereira, and Michael Riley; available without cost for non-commercial use.
- FSA Tools: A GPL Prolog-based package by Gertjan van Noord.
- fsm2: An extensive template-based C++ library by Thomas Hanneforth and others, distributed under a BSD-like license.
- Helsinki Finite-State Technology suite (HFST): High-level open-source C++ library and command-line suite incorporating FOMA, SFST, and OpenFst as back-ends. Includes a two-level rule compiler and other goodies.
- OpenFst Library: A template-based C++ library for finite-state machines by M. Riley, J. Schalkwyk, W. Skut, C. Allauzen, and M. Mohri distributed under the Apache license.
- RWTH FSA Toolkit: A C++ library for finite-state machine operations by S. Kanthak and H. Ney distributed under a Qt-type license. Includes a python interface.
- SFST: the Stuttgart Finite State Transducer Tools by Helmut Schmid, a GPL C++ package for "the implementation of morphological analysers and other tools which are based on finite state transducer technology." Source for some of the gfsm code.